Hidraulic Clutch Kit
Hidraulic Clutch Kit
Now the fine phrase, “for that extra helping of performance” also applies for the riders of powerful machines from Buell. Because the hydraulics specialists at MAGURA have a great deal of comfort to offer.
As far as custom fittings go, the powerful long-stroker from Buell comes only just behind the Harleys. Buell fans also place great value on personalising the looks and engineering their own bikes to their individual tastes. Because a Buell is, however, usually thrown about somewhat more sportily than a Harley, the clutch hand usually has some work to do despite the mega-torque. For everyone who would like a finer and smoother clutch for their Buell, MAGURA now offers a trend-setting new development – a new hydraulic clutch system for Buell XB models.
The brand new hydraulic clutch system extends the HFMEC product family from MAGURA and uses technology based on the HYMEC system that has already proved itself thousands of time over.
The HYMEC for Buell really is a fantastic hydraulic aftermarket clutch system, which is guaranteed to improve the overall performance of the bike.
In comparison with the clutch fitted as standard, Buell riders can now get by with exerting noticeably less force – depending on their riding style, an enormous advantage in terms of riding comfort and control. The master cylinder assembly naturally allows adjustment of the lever distance.
The wicked Hydraulic Kick is available right now at all good Buell dealers for €245.90(recommended retail price).
Technical details in short:
- forged lever with improved lever ergonomics
- delivered pre-assembled, filled and ready to install
- easy to fit; accompanied by detailed instructions
- can be retrofitted to Buell XB models
- filled with non-poisonous MAGURA Blood
Note: MAGURA favours the use of a special mineral oil – MAGURA Blood – for the clutch system.
Its fundamental advantages are:
- Mineral oil is not poisonous and not hygroscopic. This means that regular changing of the clutch fluid is not necessary.
- Brake fluid, which is otherwise used, is harmful to health and can cause damage to paintwork.
• Less force required
• Precise response
• Sensitive proportionate application
• No wandering of the pressure point
• Automatic compensation of pad wear
• First class workmanship „Made in Germany“
Search by Buell model
- +Buell XB9SX
- +Buell XB12R
- +Buell XB12S
- +Buell XB12Ss
- +Buell XB12Scg
- +Buell XB12X
- +Buell 1125R
- +Buell 1125CR